If I have a green dot, would choose to take with me on a desert island, I would choose white vinegar. My kids joke that our house runs on vinegar, because unclog use it for cleaning, such as softeners, waste water (with my second favorite item green, sodium bicarbonate) as a mild disinfectant and probably some other things I'm interested in the area of flight time.
E 'to overcome these overwhelming smell you get nice new clothes. It reduces static and wrinkles when used infinal rinse in the washing machine. It removes the smell of smoke from clothes, curtains and even the hair, even if you use cider vinegar as a hair conditioner and Detangler.
There is nothing better than vinegar for washing windows and fatter clean counter. Place a handful of baking soda into your drain, add a glass or two of vinegar in a moment, and receive a mini-Vesuvius, the powers away clogs and soap.
In addition to vinegar, I would opt for baking soda are green as a favorite.It 's good as detergent powder to the foam well out of the tub without scratching. Put it in your image clean water and / or the teeth with it. (I am one or two drops of peppermint oil for flavoring.) Put in the tub, the water sweeter. Use it as a cover for insect bites. You can even throw on a grease fire to smother the flames.
Third on my list of Essentials Green, Sal Suds. I use Dr. Bronner's brand, and use it all. My son used to removepermanent ink from a carpet. E 'dandy for deodorizing and cleaning things like stinky diaper pails, and litter (after the tip and throw all the inhabitants of cats, of course) and great for the toilet. We have some in the night, brush and color the next morning, and avoid the structure, causing our hard water.
Because we do not use, pour bleach, we have a roof Sal Suds in the White Paper from time to time and it works equally well with the help of gray. It cleans our woodFloors, walls painted, and everything is washable. E 'strong, but it could take a good idea of rubber gloves. I do not know, but I mean good hands afterwards.
So those are my three lovers of the green. There are other things such as waste liquid Castile soap and essential part of my toolkit green, but they are small operators. The three large 90% of household cleaning and maintenance work on our house. Best of all are really cheap, which is partto be green for me. If you do not save money and save the Earth, is not really green.
No comments:
Post a Comment