Diaper Genie II Pails and Refills - Pack of 3
Diapers only touch film, not the pail, so there is no messy residue left behind. It has five-layer refill with odor-barrier technology. Ultra-Fresh Antimicrobial Protection inhibits odor-causing bacteria. Refills have a multi-layer film for the ultimate protection against odor. Each refill can seal up to 180 diapers and are only intended to be used with the Diaper Genie II Elite and Diaper Genie II systems. These refills are unscented and can be used for babies of all ages. Perfect for babies of all ages.
Diaper Genie II Pails and Refills - Pack of 3 Review
love what it does and love the price
I need this as the beginning, my daughter was born, but with increasing age (three months) rose smell layers. I can only throw the garbage, but I am so ordinary trash, it is very difficult. Diaper Genie locks smell and you save on trips to the trash, not to mention the garbage bags. Moreover, the rate is high in line. I can not find lower prices or Baby-R-Us or Target. Do not check elsewhere.
I'd buy my refills this way again!
Our old Diaper Genie I Twistaway extremely range and could not take it anymore. We found the Genie II, and so far it works very well - just can not find mine on the floor. We have about 45 minutes by car. We decided to see if Amazon charges saved. Because we are a member premium, are much more expensive than in stores, because they must pay for shipping.
Get Diapers Disposal Product !!!
Get 96 Pampers newborn .... Swaddlers a big box .... diapers for only $ 14.99 (dot) com via the Internet. The baby wrap blankets Pampers are on sale for $ 19.99 and Reference Code: BRST3227 departure, you can save $ 5.00, bring your costs up to $ 14.99. Buy $ 50.00 value products, and get free, too! This is the best online service for all your child's needs .... Wipes, diapers, formula and supplies! Layer I (dot) com for a year and I would any other online provider of the needs of my son! God bless you and your child .... And you can save now!

No comments:
Post a Comment